I am more than happy to accept books for review for my blog. But before submitting your book please read my review guide below to see if it is the right fit!
Please send all book review requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
I prefer to read printed books, but I do have a Kindle so will accept e-ARCs as well.
The genres I read and talk about on my blog generally include:
- Romance (fantasy, cosy contemporary, historical, sweet & spicy)
- Cosy novels
- Young Adult (fantasy mostly)
- Graphic Novels
- On occasion I’ll also review selected Non Fiction, Poetry and Cookbooks.
I work with a star review system that roughly translates to the following:
- 5 stars – Amazing read, definitely recommend this book and I can’t wait for more from this author.
- 4 stars – Really strong book, still highly recommend but there was something that just couldn’t get me to that WOW level.
- 3 stars – Strong book but maybe not my cup of tea, I enjoyed this book during my weekend reading and recognise others may love this more than me.
- 1 – 2 stars – This book was a okay, not a fav read either because of the writing, topic or just wasn’t my cup of tea. I generally won’t post a review if it’s of this level as I’m about building author’s up not tearing them down with a negative review.
Please note: If you send me your book for review there is no guarantee I will post one, or the timing of the review, as I do work full time. Additionally by sending me your book to read you acknowledge that I may post about it on my blog and/or social media accounts on Tiktok and Instagram @wilddinosaurr
DISCLAIMER: All opinions and reviews are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect or are influenced by my employer, Bloomsbury Publishing.